Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Business Promotion
Overview of Division/Department
Our Business Promotion (BPR), a member of the Singapore Corporate Banking Division is responsible for promoting and cross-selling the extensive range of the Bank's products and services to our corporate banking customers. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- To monitor customers' maturities of transactions and handle customers' daily transactions
- Placements of Time Deposits;
- Buying and Selling of Foreign Currencies;
- Execution of Loan Transactions.
- To conduct tele-marketing calls to sell our Bank's products and services;
- To address customers' queries, provide customer-related support and maintain good relationship with customers
- To co-work with section members to achieve allocated targets jointly with JCBs and CBDs and be accountable for the section's overall performance;
- To conduct duties in manner such as to meet our Bank's and customers' requirements;
- To follow-up with any individual directive as instructed by Section Head.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"