Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Corporate Banking 1
Overview of Division/Department
Our Corporate Banking team is responsible for the promotion of the Bank's extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services to Structured Finance. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
- Support origination and execution of deals by preparing proposals, credit applications and handling documentation and follow up work.
- Support head of front office credit team and relationship managers in client management work.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant fields
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Interpretation and analysis of financial statements
- Preparation of credit applications, proposals
- Documentation experience for loans, account opening, ISDA