Associate, Credit Analyst, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Prepare credit applications for corporate borrowers
- Conduct credit reviews on existing corporate borrowers in diversified industries
- Perform financial analysis on companies
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to handle credit requests
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or a related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in SME banking environment
- Good credit analysis and report writing skill
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.