Associate, Cyber Security Engineer, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive security initiatives across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams
- Manage, support and operate security tools
- Keep abreast of relevant technology to improve service delivery
- Identify areas of improvement through process improvement and/or automation.
- Manage information security management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure cybersecurity risks are managed properly
- Diploma/ Degree in computer science, engineering, or other computer-related field of study preferred
- Support the IT Security team in the development and review of cybersecurity policies, standards, processes, procedures and guidelines in accordance with cybersecurity best practices
- Provide regular reporting to relevant stakeholders, including senior management, on the overall cyberhygiene posture.
- Manages Audit/Regulatory engagements including coordination, communications, and required actions from stakeholders. Manages audit activities and supports the business during audits in ensuring the appropriate risks are reported and tracked.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for risk management, mitigation and remediation measures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and keep pace with technical/operational innovation.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal). Able to communicate within the team, with other stakeholders, as well as external parties
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.