Associate, Digital Banking Product Delivery Specialist (Quality Assurance), Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage Consumer credit card and unsecure loan product and initiatives on digital platforms for Indonesia.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders that cut across regional and country business, products, technology and operational teams to ensure the successful execution of the projects assigned and support post-production training, issue investigations and timely resolution.
- Responsible for writing business requirement documents, user stories, working with design and product team to conceptualize the flow, customer journey and design of screens with your expertise in the product and banking domain.
- Reviews the Functional Specifications / Narrative with Technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements.
- Supervising a team of test engineers, he or she to lead the test strategy that covet UAT test plans, test cases are executed end-to-end within the stipulated UAT schedule, operational and customer aspects are cover.
- Take lead as product owner, responsible for setting, prioritizing and evaluating the work to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the products or initiatives are delivered.
- You will need to develop the user stories and be familiar with JIRA, JBEHAVE and related test automation tools.
- You will also need to be familiar with the testing cycles in both manual and automated testing and strong in documentation of project materials such as test strategy, traceability matrix among others in the dynamic project cycles.
- Drive stakeholder's engagement and collaborate widely with other business, operational and technology partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Consumer and Wealth Banking services across our digital platforms.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution to ensure issues are promptly followed up and resolved.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively.
- Keep up to date on industry changes and keep abreast of best practices and new trends in banking products and project deliveries to upskill and share best practices.
- Manage testing analyst assigned to you and guide them to achieve the desired outcome of the tasks assigned.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with 3~5 years relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile / Internet Banking with strong product knowledge and business acumen an advantage.
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects. Experienced in areas of Consumer and Wealth Banking products, mobile payments, x-border payment, process improvement and the operational aspect on international payment processes and operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude. Language proficiency on Mandarin will be good.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment.
- A good team player who is able to work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
- Good presentation skills and articulate well on senior management meeting
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements
- Lead and challenge the status quo on project delivery and product development life cycle