- Permanent, Full time
Associate Director – Product Manager
Location: SingaporeWithin our product management team, you will be participating to the Moody's Analytics Basel Regulatory Capital and Liquidity compliance solution lifecycle. In that role, you will gather and consolidate regulatory, clients and market requirements in order to contribute to the development work of our solution working closely for that with the Research team and Regulatory Focus Group. You will also develop a broad knowledge on the Basel III regulations and reports for multiple countries in APAC.
Based on a strong knowledge of our product, you will interact with the Engineering teams to develop new product functionalities.
As a product expert, your role will be central: you will work several other Moody's Analytics departments within our Business Line, such as Sales, Implementation Services, and Client Support teams to deliver, support and enhance our solution. You will also interact regularly with our clients to present our roadmap or to participate in product workshops.
- Analyse and understand new supervisory regulations (e.g. Basel regulatory texts and reports, and National regulations) and gather requirements for new functionalities.
- Subject Matter Expertise on the product to assist our Clients facing teams during implementation projects, provide level-2 support to customers in production and Sales teams during Proof-of-Concept activities.
- Write product specifications for Engineering teams to develop new software functionalities and follow up the progress of those developments until the release of the new software version.
- Contribute to the prioritization of the development work.
- Develop expertise on the local regulations and reports
- Development work in order to produce the regulatory configuration files that complement our solution.
- Participate in End-to-End testing activities (unitary testing, configuration, results and reports analysis, bug identification and correction)
- Actively participate in enhancing our knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
- Ability to converse with Client IT teams and internal Engineering teams to analyze and document issues and to convey corresponding solutions
- Roll out product releases, including training the sales, services and support teams on new features and product pricing, packaging, and positioning.
Enterprise Risk Solutions - Banking Regulatory Technology
The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and/or Finance and 5+ years of professional experience in software implementation projects (gained with either banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators) or software product management.
- Strong Basel II / Basel III Credit Risk domain knowledge is required, or alternatively a strong domain knowledge on Basel II/III Market Risk or Liquidity Risk or Balance Sheet management / ALM.
- Knowledge in any of the following regulations is a plus: MAS637, HKMA Capital rules, MAS639, EBA CRR, BCBS, FED (not exhaustive).
- Past working experience with any of the software from the Riskfoundation Suite (RiskAuthority and/or RiskConfidence) is highly appreciated.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with business experts and IT
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on IT skills, in particular knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, is a must.
- The capability to participate in all phases of a software development project
- Ability to investigate and solve problem technical issue
- An understanding of bank financial instruments
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong spoken and written English is required. Additional Asian languages is a plus to liaise with clients.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.