Our client, a well-establish Fund Services firm, is looking to hire an Associate Director for the Compliance Services team to provide first-rate AML compliance services to clients i.e. hedge funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, etc. across APAC.
- Review the regulatory implications of various matters and make recommendations to clients
- Work with clients to ensure that appropriate regulatory processes and controls are established and documented within the areas of responsibility
- Take on appointments as AML Compliance Officer, MLRO and/or Deputy MLRO as required
- Assist with designing, implementing and overseeing internal controls and operating procedures.
- Work closely, as required, with external solicitors in the Cayman Islands
- Advise on aspects of Cayman Islands regulatory issues (which will be a Subject Matter Expert priority) and develop relevant knowledge relevant to other jurisdictions in which clients operate
- Bachelors degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in compliance, financial risk, or consulting roles in the financial sector
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands AML regulatory framework
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client-facing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Outstanding time management, organization skills, and attention to details
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks