- Up to SGD120000.0 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 12 Mar 18
Associate Director - COBAM Data Analytics
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to SGD120000.0 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for......Associate director to join our GB and CB data analytics team. You will be required to deliver data and analytics landscape and expand our data driven decision making capability.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the rollout of Tableau and analytics capabilities across GB and CB client on boarding and client life cycle management space.
- Engage with business stakeholders cross countries and gather requirement and liaise with ETL team to get the required data preparation.
- Engage and execute the dashboards on Tableau or similar visualization tools.
- Explore statistical and automation tools like R, SAS, Python for predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Engage relevant technology teams to embed advanced statistical tools
- Be an ambassador for usage of tools for data driven decision making.
- Prepare and/or contribute to regular updates for various committees and governance forums.
- Provide insights to senior management and the network based on MIS and analytics.
- Highlight any perceived risks and early alerts to the management based on data analytics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or Professional Qualification
- Experience in rolling out or being part of a data analytics implementation
- Knowledge of tableau and similar tools like micro strategy, qlikview etc
- Proficient in excel and sql
- Knowledge of either R, SAS or Python will be an added plus
- Understanding of the ETL process
- Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Good presentation, time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong process mapping skills and process orientation
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects to a high degree of excellence within set timelines.
- Ability to think laterally and outside the box; able to conceptualize and articulate requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- CDD Performance Management team
- CDD Central Team (Governance, Change and Global Delivery)
- COBAM & CDD Risk Managers
- CET Hubs and other CETs.
- CIC COO team
- GTO / Development team