Our client is financial services/healthcare focused PE fund focusing on investments in emerging markets. They are looking for Associate Director with 9-12 years investment experience in investing in emerging markets like Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam etc
You will work closely withAsia team & global team, in sourcing, valuation, structuring, and transaction execution in emerging markets
- Proactively networking and sourcing deals in Asia.
- Driving due diligence for identified investment opportunities; valuation, structuring and deal execution;
- After investment, playing a key role in value creation within portfolio companies. Pinpointing areas of value-add in corporate governance, operational efficiencies and product development
- Helping to position portfolio companies for exit, maximising financial returns
- Providing direction to less experienced team members
- Significant experience in private equity investment and/or corporate development/M&A in a financial services environment. Experience in Tech/Digital investment space
- Experience of Asian markets & Willingness to travel
- A systematic approach to adding value through outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in financial analysis, business assessment and corporate or strategic advisory work
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Business Science / Masters degree