Associate Director, Agencies Services
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jul 18
See job description for details
- Experience in agency syndicated loan facilities
- Opportunity to strike deals in our fast growing business in Asia
- Ensure that our team produces achieves revenue and targets
About The Role
Role Location: Ocean Financial Center, Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
As the Associate Director for Agency Services Asia (ASA), you’ll provide service for a broad range of lending transactions originated within the Bank, including those from Loan Syndications, Project Finance, Property, Leveraged Finance, Structured Asset Finance or any other area of the Bank that requires a club or syndicated loan facility. As an ASA member, you will be part of the Bank's front office deal team and take a leading role in the execution, documentation and closing of such lending facilities. Post-close, you must maintain a regular and positive dialogue with both Borrowers and Lenders to ensure the ongoing management of each transaction.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Sound knowledge of international banking operations (including international payments)
- Solid international agency experience gained in managing syndicated loan facilities including sound knowledge and interpretation of standard clauses, as well as efficient handling of drawdowns, waiver and consent processes and problem loans
- Experienced in all forms of syndicated loans including vanilla corporate, project finance, acquisition related, asset or receivables backed and heavily structured
- Ability to clearly articulate the needs of a facility agent from a documentation and operations perspective
- Sound understanding of the business and market environment in which ANZ operates
- A flexible team player with excellent communication, negotiation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure while having an enthusiastic, results focused, self-motivated outlook
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006257.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave