- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 21 Jan 18
Associate Director, Change Management, FCRMP (12 months DC)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Associate Director, Change Management, FCRMP (12 months DC)Associate Director, Change Management, FCRMP, will be responsible for supporting the delivery of change within the FCRM Programme. The role works closely with senior Change Management specialists to support a project and/or a number of initiatives within the programme.
THIS IS A 12 MONTHS DIRECT CONTRACT ROLE.
The role will be responsible for:
* Undertaking change analysis to identify change impacts and impact management solutions
* Working closely with change specialists and the business to support effective delivery of business change as it relates to assigned projects
* Coordinate change management activities to support project delivery
* Work closely with change specialists on assigned projects to support the preparation of change management deliverables, including administrative support and stakeholder engagement/follow up
* Complete change management analysis related to people, systems and process changes, including data gathering and translating data into meaningful information for the purposes of training and engagement
* Participate in peer reviews to ensure consistency and quality standards are met within the team
* Work closely with change specialists and the business to support effective delivery of business change
* Provide coordination support for change management activities across assigned projects
* Track change deliverables for the assigned project/s, including stakeholder tracking
Champions Change Management
* Assist FCRMP projects in preparing key change deliverables, including stakeholder analysis and impact assessment
* Provide support to project staff on managing change
Risk Identification and Mitigation
* Highlight change risks to members of the CM team and help mitigate them
* Support change management strategies and plans for assigned projects
* Participate in change management planning to support the development of the overall Change Management Strategy and Plan.
* Ensure that key changes (introduced as part of the FCRMP) are implemented in a manner that ensures business readiness and successful handover to BAU (in region/country), in coordination with the project team/s
* Document and maintain all core documents, including change artifacts/policies/processes/DOIs
People and Talent
* Support FCRMP Change Management peers through QI processes, including but not limited to peer reviews
* Apply good/best practice in developing and delivering change management approaches and deliverables
* Understand relevant aspects of systems used for FCC purposes, including CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
* Propose improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
* Support the development and/or implementation of change management methodology and capabilities
* Provide project management support
* Provide subject matter expert advice, guidance and support to the project managers on managing change
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Support the CM function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* As per the relevant Stakeholder matrix and individual Projects' stakeholder analysis
* Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Singapore, Financial Crime Risk Mitigation Programme.
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS - training, licenses, memberships and certifications
* Change management experience, ideally gained in a financial crime compliance environment
* Professional, highly adept to problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation
* Ability to deliver outcomes despite complexity and ambiguity
* Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open and cooperative environment
* Good planning and organizational skills, and high attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills