Associate Director, Commercial Real Estate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
The successful applicant will....
- Provide junior support in the coverage and/or execution of transactions for the Industry.
- Perform financial (including credit) and valuation analyses using various methodologies relevant for the Industry
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impact of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions
- Participate in both origination and execution of transactions, from the pitch phase through to closing
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activity and general corporate finance
- Support and participate in the origination and execution of equity and debt transactions including due diligence and drafting of documents
- Maintain up to date knowledge on clients and targets and our markets of coverage
- Research and analysis of markets and industries
- Research and financial analysis of companies based on company information, research reports, and other information sources
- Timely drafting of credit analysis which includes but not limited to the following:
- - Completion of credit analysis including but not limited to Group Mandate/BCA Part 1, Part 2, financial analysis/spreads, scorecards in alignment with Credit Policy for relevant approvals
- - Supporting business on structuring deals;
- - Documentation support on credit aspects;
- - Testing and Monitoring Covenants & Risk Triggers;
- - Credit stress testing
- Coordinate efforts with deal team members across the Bank
- Involved in day to day project management, execution support and stakeholder management # Complete all required credit and regulatory examinations
- Maintenance of trading comparables, news runs, team budgets and other administrative tasks as may be required
- Assist in any internal submissions and periodic monitoring where required including those related to credit
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Relationship Managers
- Credit Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
- Transaction Banking
Proposition - Career development
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.