Associate Director, Jade by HSBC Premier - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, Jade by HSBC Premier.
In this role, you will
- You will provide wealth management solutions to a group of high Networth onshore banking Premier customers.
- Embarking on a proactive relationship management to strengthen and deepen relationship with existing customers and building a strong foundation for customer growth.
- Apart from providing customers with regular market updates, you will also be required to understand our customer financial needs and recommend suitable wealth management products to meet these needs.
- Demonstrate strong ability to build a portfolio of customer successfully.
- You will provide wealth management solutions to a group of high Networth onshore banking Premier customers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder
- Proven track record of successfully performing financial needs analysis for clients.
- Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role.
- Accreditation in CHI and CMFAS Modules 1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9 and M9A is essential.
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customer financial needs.
- Outgoing disposition, well equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AIT6
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited