Associate Director (Portfolio Analytics)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Intro The top-tier investment management organization is looking for a Portfolio Analytics professional.
You will be liaising with internal senior management to identify, assess and communicate risks and performance drivers across multiple asset classes.
Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- Provide Portfolio Analytics Reporting, to measure drivers of returns and performance attribution.
- Working with Investment teams on portfolio performance review
- Portfolio Distribution Reporting on the exposure by various sectors, geography and asset class.
- Engage senior manage on portfolio reporting
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 7years and above in a large financial or fund management institution, e.g. in portfolio management, portfolio risk analysis, Benchmark Composition.
- Exposure to financial markets, private equity and various Fin instruments.
- Strong understating of various performance measurement.
This is a unique opportunity to join a premier investment organization and build a long-term rewarding career.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at email@example.com. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330