See job description for details
About The Role
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to develop strategic end-to-end client relationships
- Reports to the Head of REI, Singapore
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As an Associate Director, REI Singapore, your role is to manage client facing activities in the Resources, Energy & Infrastructure (REI) Singapore portfolio including global accounts under management. You will be required to collaborate with the wider global relationship network as well as Research & Analysis, Risk and Product teams to deliver the financial targets. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong experience in an institutional relationship or product sales role
- Experience in managing or handling clients in the Resources, Energy or Infrastructure sector is preferred.
- Strong credit skills proven by either experience in role and/or qualifications obtained.
- Solid analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of corporate banking legal requirements for customer onboarding
- The ability to lead and execute a strong account plan and lead strategic discussions with both client and internal stakeholders.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are properly rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN007033)