Associate Director, Sales Specialist, Regulatory Compliance Solutions, ASEAN
Sales Specialist, Regulatory Compliance Solutions, ASEAN
Full Time Your role:
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive, within the Regulatory Compliance team to:
- Identify new business opportunities and close existing pipeline within our suite of services
- Build and own strong client relationships for all client segments in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and deal forecasting
- Define and drive sales and marketing strategy
- Work closely with local Product, Account Management and other Sales teams
You will be working in the Regulatory Compliance Team in Singapore. The team of 12 professionals (Sales & Product/SME) across the region is focused on driving growth for our services in APAC and consistently delivering for our customers. Our suite of solutions ranges across KYC/AML, Client Onboarding, Regulatory Compliance, Third Party Risk Management solutions combining a unique set of data, platform/software and managed service offering. Your expertise:
- 7-10 years of experience in solution / software selling, preferably to financial institutions
- Regulatory compliance experience and technical knowledge of KYC, Institutional Onboarding and/or FATCA and CRS compliance
- Relationships with key Singaporean or ASEAN banks and/or large regional buyside
- Ability to map and navigate large accounts to manage multiple stakeholders during the deal cycle
- Ability to focus on key deals while handling multiple opportunities
- Effective and excellent communication skills with colleagues, management and customers
- Comfortable reaching out to customer leads through cold calling / prospecting
We are happy to consider requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of working from home are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking. About us:
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.