In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential. Want to be a part of our team?
The candidate will be taught to support wide range of IT networks and systems infrastructure that delivery values of Data Centre and Network related services. Working at NTT
- Support engineering team to deploy customer IT projects as well as backend infrastructures.
- Hands on field installation and repair works including network equipment, servers, patch cables, etc under instruction from the team lead.
- Coordinates and control field vendor works with regards to and not limited to cable plant, cross connect and its accessories.
- Responsible to create and updates technical documentation under the instruction from the team lead.
What will make you a good fit for the role? Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today. Equal opportunity employer
- Identify underlying problem and sorting through the possible available. The candidate will be trained to diagnose and resolve common problems.
- Escalate unresolved issues and work with team lead to support the escalated works.
- Appropriate follow up and frequent updates to stakeholders
- Participate in 24*7 Operation standby roster
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.