Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Perform infrastructure pipe and cable planning, which includes site meeting with the developer and M&E consultant, inspection of telecom facilities provided by developer and ensure the tenants in the building can have Singtel services before TOP date.
- Design and plan for underground pipeline and manholes and cable networks for all buildings at most cost effective way.
- Involve in various request for proposal (RFP) or tender when called by customer. Handle and manage all customized fibre connectivity requirements by customer and put up proposal and solution.
- Design and plan fibre cables to support nation-wide 5G mobile coverage.
- Co-ordinate and supervise all the projects. Work with respective stakeholders (internal and external party) to ensure daily operations are smoothly executed and meet project timeline
- Project manage and supervise contractor work in accordance to work health and safety act (WHSA).
- Provide timely report to manager on project planning and work progress.
- Manage daily work order activities and handle urgent escalated matters or cable incident.
- Compile statistical report on fibre network and analyze the network performance.
- Any other duties assigned by Manager-in-charge.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or in relevant field.
- Preferably with 1 year working experience and holding Class 3 driving license.
- Able to work during non-office hours to support network incidents and restoration.
- Good working knowledge of PC applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, keen to learn and a team player.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.