Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Conduct audit work on completed pipe projects, ensuring that contractors did their job according to Singtel's standard operating procedures.
- Monitor open projects for long delays or termination. Ensuring that materials are returned to store and systems records are updated.
- Manage Manhole Survey Projects, ensuring work is carried out as per requirement, solve any site issues, check and ensure submission of documents are correct.
- Diploma in Engineering, preferable in Telecommunication, Info-communications Technology, Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- 3 years of related working experience
- Good knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and Microsoft Office
- Able to manage contractors effectively and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Proven record of team management.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.