Associate Field Technician
Job Description: Essential Job Functions
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing systems and equipment. Verifies and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Good interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve hardware and equipment problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require weekend work
- May require shift work