Associate, Fund Operations and Fund Admin, Single Family Office, Singapore
This is an opportunity for a self motivated and pro-active Associate to be responsible for the fund administration and fund operations for a newly established family office based in Singapore. This role requires daily communication with colleagues in China so native or full fluency in Mandarin is essential. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for the fund operations and fund administration across all asset classes in their investment portfolio
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors, service providers such as MAS, tax authorities, fund admin etc.
- Maintain investment records of co-mingled funds and portfolio accounts, and their underlying investments
- Perform asset, cash and NAV reconciliation of co-mingled funds and portfolio accounts
- Prepare periodical reports on fund valuation and performance return of the co-mingled funds, managed accounts and their respective underlying investments
- Previous fund admin and fund operations experience at a family office, private equity fund, asset manager etc.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating with MAS, tax authorities, fund admins
- You must be native or fluent in Mandarin
- You must be a self starter and proactive