Associate IT Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and those with a minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/ir programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work remotely at clients' premises in Singapore and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with agood command of written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.