Associate, Operation Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Drive Identity Management automation projects across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams
- Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services.
- Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on a need basis
- Lead overall end-to-end project delivery
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology
- continually improve research and design processes to maximize creative potential.
- Manage Identity Management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Support and maintain Identity Management systems
- Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related discipline with prior experience in Security Solution/Implementation (Involved in some security function as part of projects)
- Ability to translate the new system functionality requirement into technical design and communicate with the project team member for enhancing the existing system.
- Process strong interest in system development/evaluation.
- Hands on experience in SQL for back end automation, self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is a must.
- Good domain knowledge of access control, information security governance
- Experience in the implementation of Privileged Identity Management or IAM tool such as CyberArk, Sailpoint, RSA Identity Management
- Programing/Scripting experience with Perl, Java, Powershell, and/or SQL
- Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Identity and Data Security Integration, may also be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.