Associate, Operations Engineer, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Analyze, design and onboard applications to the bank's enterprise access provisioning system.
- Perform and coordinate User Accepting Testing (UAT) with the various teams and promote changes to the production environment for the applications onboarding.
- Perform hands-on for data preparation for onboarding, reconciliation, and audits
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Manage Identity Management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent. Major in IT security or related areas
- Extensive knowledge of the One Identity (Quest) Identity Manager suite (version 8.0.1 onwards) will be mandatory.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience is a MUST.
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and Application onboarding process onto an Identity/Access Management Product
- Strong knowledge / hands-on experience with Active Directory, .NET (VB), MSSQL and preferably Python
- Understand and develop API (Application Program Interface) services for external applications' consumption
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment is a MUST
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.