We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Private Equity Investments
The Private Equity arm invests through funds as well as directly in companies, partnering with our fund managers and management teams to help world-class businesses achieve their objectives. We currently have over 100 active relationships with fund managers and have invested directly in more than 1000 companies globally across multiple sectors. Funds & Co-Investments Group
The team aims to identify and invest with leading private equity funds, and also in selective co-investments alongside GIC PE's fund managers worldwide, while adopting a long-term view.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Asian Funds & Co-investments team in Singapore on a 2-year fixed-term contract (full employment terms & benefits). Preferred candidates should see this as a unique opportunity to gain exposure to Private Equity with the intent to pursue other opportunities after the two-year period, e.g. MBA, postgraduate, etc.
As a member of the FCG team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of fund investments (e.g. regional, country focused, venture, growth, buyout) and co-investments (across different countries and geographies). The team invests primarily in the private equity asset class as a limited partner and co-invests alongside GIC PE's fund managers. GIC PE is one of the largest and most experienced Limited Partner in Asia and enjoys strong relationships with funds and good access to co-investment flow. You may also get a chance to work with our Direct Investment team in certain co-bidding situations, hence gaining a well-rounded investment experience. Responsibilities
- Member of a small deal team in due diligence of private equity funds as well as co-investments. In certain cases, member may work with the Directs team on co-bid situations
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of transactions; in addition, market research, portfolio management and project work
- Participate in meetings with senior leadership at PE funds and management teams at targeted companies
- As a generalist, the Associate will have exposure to multiple industries and stages within private equity
- As an integral part of a small team, the Associate will be given as much responsibility as he/she can handle
- Good academic qualifications with at least 1 year of work experience in a top-tier investment bank, consultant firm or PE fund
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills, able to conduct comprehensive research and synthesize results
- Besides being a good team-player, candidates should also demonstrate maturity, integrity and possess the ability to interact with senior professionals
- Strong written and communication skills; good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Candidates with Asian language skills will be prioritized