Associate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
- high base and uncapped commissions!
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
Phaidon International is a micro-specialist staffing group and focuses on recruitment within the STEM and Banking & Financial Services sectors. We have offices in 10 global locations and work with clients in over 60 countries!
Phaidon International is a specialist, multiple-brand global recruitment group. From our local hubs in Europe, North America, and Asia; we deliver permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services across the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) landscape.
As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants work closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organisations’ requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Our clients choose to partner with us because of our ability to identify, qualify, and secure high calibre individuals; who possess the behavioural skills and technical requirements needed to bring about superior competitive advantage through cultural and bottom line performance improvement.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is outgoing, passionate about sales, results driven and confident to approach and build new relationships with candidates and clients.
Responsibilities as an Associate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services:
- Responsible for building a pipeline of new clientele through rigorous cold calling and business development
- Responsible for managing clients and candidate relationships to ensure a smooth recruitment process
- Responsible for building a candidate database by sourcing/interviewing/qualifying candidates for various open projects, posting job adverts on various job-boards, as well as through referrals
- Conduct market research within your area of specialization and being aware of the market trends
Requirements for an Associate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services:
- University Degree
- Ideally having 1 year of Sales/Business Development OR recruitment experience
- Candidate must have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to connect with and build relationships with various clients and candidates
- Passionate about sales, results driven, outgoing and confident
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
- Language skills: English
Why work with Phaidon International as an Associate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services:
- Transparent progression scheme - based on merit
- 20 days annual leave, plus all Singapore public holidays
- Medical and dental coverage from day 1 of starting with us
- A competitive base salary of $3600 monthly and an uncapped commission structure
Apply now or send in all applications to email@example.com!