Asia IT & Operations Department - SEIBI Operations Promotion
Overview of Division/Department
Co-work with Head Office Project team to launch the new Global Core Banking Systems to Singapore and other Asia Branches. Support User Departments in Business requirements gathering, UAT preparation, Training, Work around solutions and Migration tasks. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Support the team to carry out the implementation of new trade system
- Follow up business requirements, migration tasks, prepare user test cases and
other project tasks.
- Liaise with end users, vendors, HO staff
- Operations knowledge in Trade
- Familiar with the operations of EximBills Enterprise system
- Have experience in project work
- Strong IT knowledge
- Some system development knowledge preferred.