Associate/ Senior Associate, Investments
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- YTL Starhill Global REIT Management Limited
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Investment relates to acquisition and divestment of properties for Starhill Global REIT. The staff may be involved in asset management (“AM”) from time to time but investments will be the primary function.
- Originate and undertake all financial modelling for project analysis, development and evaluation
- This would incorporate property analysis, financing and other assumptions, to construct and integrate multiple financial models, scenario/stress testing and sensitivity analysis. This would be in consultation with other members of the project team or external parties
- Plan, organize and execute the research needs for projects
- Carry out research (country/ city/ localised area; sector research, etc) and financial analysis on real estate markets and real-related related companies
- Assist in project due diligence
- Assist in crafting proposed corporate and tax/ investment structures
- Understand all financial matters (including equity and debt financing), forex, etc relating to projects and the markets where such projects relate to
Asset Management (may be involved from time to time)
- Assist in overseeing performance of assets by analyzing asset performance vs. market benchmarks, managing partner relationships which involves the regular review of tenancy mix, asset positioning and implementation of effective marketing plans and control of operating expenses to maximize net operating income from assets
- Assist in the preparation and review of comprehensive annual property business plans
- Help prepare monthly/ quarterly /annual portfolio reports. This covers financial performance, leasing/sales status etc
- Good degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of working experience (preferably includes audit or accounting)
- Able to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality.
- Good team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organisation.
- Highly-motivated, mature, proactive and meticulous.
- Some travel is required.