Associate Unified Communication Engineer
Description About this role UC-Engineering (Tier 2) Associate - Unified Communications Service Center
The Tier 2 Associate position will provide day to day Level 2 - 3 operational support for all voice and video. Act as liaison and coordinator for Unified Communications services with other departments. Candidate must possess the ability to escalate problems affectively. Perform maintenance and coordinate reporting for all system functions using multiple platforms. Ensure that compliance with existing services is constantly updated & procedures followed without fail. The Service is staffed for 24 x 7 coverage to ensure the highest availability of our systems to meet employee's needs. Provide proactive systems monitoring and business as usual support globally for Cisco VOIP, Trading Turrets, Voice Recording, Call Center Systems, and Video Conferencing Infrastructure used to support our internal clients. Candidate must possess the ability to bring up problems affectively. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment. Required:
- Must be willing to work outside of normal hours with weekends and late-night hours as part of a normal shift.
- Skilled in managing or leading a team and delivery of all responsibilities for that team without fail.
- Good troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in setting and managing client expectations, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills complemented by demonstrated expertise in relationship building and management.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced organization.
- Strong troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing direct support in a client-facing role.
- 5 plus years knowledge in Cisco IP Telephone Systems.
- Proficient in all aspects of Telecommunications administration.
- Knowledge in Cisco Call Manager and Unity mandatory.
- Knowledge in Cisco Voice Router configurations, SRST and call routing is mandatory.
- Knowledge in IPC Turret Systems is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand call volume reports and assess capacity.
- Skill set planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of Cisco Call Center Enterprise / Express systems is a plus.
- Knowledge in Verint Recording Platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery planning and execution is a plus.
- Working on medium to large-scale projects as well as creating, managing, tracking, and reporting the status of such projects.
- Submitting weekly status reports and providing input and recommendations for all areas of service delivery improvement.
- Reviewing and testing new technology.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.