Associate / Accountant / Fund Accountant
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Fairshore Asset Management Pte Ltd
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Our firm is a Singapore CMSL holding Fund Management Company with a rapid growing client base and portfolio. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is willing to take the leading role in managing the Fund and Firm accounting as well as internal administration of our Funds.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Structuring Team to manage bank account or trading account openings and subscriptions for new transactions;
- Working with our Fund Administrator for net asset value and fund related calculation period workings.
- Managing our fund accounting model to track and match the Fund Administrators’.
- Maintaining our Firm accounts, managing the expenses reimbursement process, month end closings and working with our audit partners annually.
- Working with our partners for any onboarding, KYC or other requirements to develop the business.
- Ensuring proper documentation and compliance of the task above.
- Degree in Accountancy, with minimum 5 years of experience in Funds Administration, Accounting or other applicable professional discipline.
- Strongly mature, self-motivated and demonstrable initiative to fulfill the role.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other applicable software applications.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Individual must be of professional character and of high ethical standards.