Associate / Analyst, Technical Product Owner, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The Tech Product Owner is a person who understands technology and the product (or business domain) to be able to collaborate between business and technical experts to achieve the best possible outcome for the product. He or she will use their software product management skills to help our products succeed and deliver business value.
- Accountable for the clear articulation of the Product features
- Is a strong advocate for the Agile Ways of Working, iterative delivery of value and fosters an environment for innovation and experimentation
- Act as a Technical Product Owner to understand the business value of engineering decisions and how they affect the life cycle of the product
- Work with the Product Manager/s & Technical leads to help define the Product Roadmap, to provide transparency of how the Product Vision will be realized.
- Works with the Scrum Master and Team to ensure the Product Backlog is "Ready" for the next Sprint (meets Definition of Ready); Confirms acceptance criteria
- Attends sprint planning to clarify the vision and priorities
- Builds trust within the Team and Stakeholders, by collaborating on shared goals and creating a "Safe-To-Fail" resilient Team culture
- Accountable for the usability of the solution
- Participates in retrospective
- Works with team that is cross functional and cross geographical locations
- Handles priorities between requests and technical needs
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 5-8 years overall IT experience preferred
- 3+ years as a Tech Product owner /Business analyst
- Can translate technical requirements to user stories
- Can communicate user stories with strong articulation skills