Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Fixed Income Sales to cover South Asia corporate clients in the Asia ex-Japan region;
- Introducing new corporate client relationships to the firm
- Maintaining existing corporate client relationships of the firm
- Introducing product capabilities of the firms to corporate clients
- Market trade ideas and solutions
- Regular research for sales origination
- Work closely with trading, structuring and research team across multiple jurisdictions
Key Experience & Skills
- 4 to 5 years of experience covering SEA corporates
- Excellent knowledge of flow and structured business
- Understanding of regulatory environment wrt SEA corporate business
- Capable to work independently across various firm functions – trading, structuring, legal, credit and onboarding teams
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.