Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Management firm based in Singapore. Due to expansion, a new role, Asst Financial Controller has been made available.
The Asst Financial Controller will;
- Oversee on all aspect of finance, compliance, administration and operations, managing the Finance/Operations of the company.
- Responsible for accounting, regulatory compliance and corporate secretarial matters.
- Manage communications with investors or potential investors on financial reporting queries.
- Oversee the periodic portfolio valuation process working together with the investment team to ensure all financial risks are captured.
- Oversee the third party service providers, including fund administrators, trustees, human resources and payroll,
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience with a listed company
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031