• Supporting the delivery of an appropriate risk-based audit plan, primarily for all entities in Singapore, based on a detailed understanding of the risks facing the business for the area of responsibility and for relevant themed reviews
• Manage audit focus through applying risk analysis skills and professional judgement to identify areas for in-depth review
• Supporting Head of Audit in identifying requirements to ensure highly specialised technical knowledge and experience is applied appropriately to audit reviews
• Leading individual reviews from planning to close, including appropriate scoping of audits.
• Producing / delivering high quality working papers, and audit file to support the findings of the reviews assigned
• Producing / delivering objective and concise audit reports
• Stakeholder and relationship management at a senior management level within the business. This includes engagement during audit planning and reporting findings from audit fieldwork to local business management with the intent of influence their actions to deliver a more effective controls framework
• Professional audit or accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, CIA or equivalent) or working toward a qualification or equivalent business experience required
• CII or other insurance / asset management qualification preferred
• 6-8 years of experience in an audit firm or consulting firm in the financial services department OR/AND insurance / asset management company or financial institution or regulation institution
• Relevant knowledge of financial / risk / insurance market related topics
• Experience in leading portfolios of complex projects/reviews, leading small teams, interacting with key stakeholders and managing negotiation situations
Interested candidates please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
It’s easy to get pompous about what we do. To name drop our global clients or wax lyrical about ‘pioneering psychometric testing’. But if you’re not careful, you lose sight of what’s really important; relationships and people.
Without relationships, you don’t truly understand the client, their business culture and who they really need. You miss the nuances of each candidate, the human behind the CV and what makes them tick. And the ‘right fit’ slowly starts to blister.
Since 1999, LMA has supplied great candidates to blue-chip businesses in London and Singapore. We draw on in-depth market intelligence and use industry-leading tools to search, screen and select. We have specialist consultants and a global network. And we’re professional beyond measure.
But we never lose sight of what matters; how important the right people are to businesses, and the right careers are to people.