- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you have a knack for technology and a firm business understanding? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support the Service & Product Manager across our Rates and Credit business (Trading and Sales) and our technical partners
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and communications with our clients
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors, initiate and help to deliver process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database, and personal development to succeed
• Help the team to Automate and reduce tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the FRC Rates & Credit GPS (Global Production Services) team, based in Singapore. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems, globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams.
Your experience and skills
• A natural ability to solve complex issues (covering both technical and business areas)
• Experience in a role like this (e.g. previous Front Office Rates and/or Credit exposure within Investment Banking)
• Supported Batch, Risk and PnL applications
• Have fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, SQL and ITIL
• Experience doing releases of new system versions
• A proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT and Business management
• Knowledge on Automation technologies such as: Automation Anywhere, IPCenter, etc.
• Knowledge on Monitoring tools such as: Splunk, AppDynamics.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.