Automation Lead Developer
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Fantastic opportunity to work with a Global IT services and consulting company as Automation Lead Developer in Singapore
- Responsible for leading a team of automation developers & must have an experience of delivery to commitment.
- Designing Automation Framework and Implementing Automation Framework using RFT
- In-depth knowledge and experience with test automation concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience of Leading and Delivering automation testing (being hands on) for banking projects
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience with scripting using IBM RFT automation testing tool.
- Hands-on experience on Java for minimum 8 years
- Exposure to scripting in other automation tools, Selenium, QTP, etc.
- Good debugging and RFT related problem solving skills.
- Proficient to create, maintain and execute automation test scripts using RFT automation tool
- Must be able to lead a team of RFT developers for problem resolution, design review, automation code review.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930