- Permanent, Full time
- Optimum Solutions , EA Licence No: 07C3330
- 14 Feb 19
Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such from Front Office to Operations to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such from Front Office to Operations to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Must have practical experience in either Scrum or Kanban setting, and able to play the role of a Scrum Master
- Expected to run & manage the various agile ceremonies
Required Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including minimum number of years required.)
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in banking environments
(please specify) Certified Scrummaster / CBAP is an advantage
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of working experience as a BA, preferably in banking environment