BFSI Subject Matter Expert
- Permanent, Full time
- RP International Resources Pte Ltd
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
Our MNC Client is looking to hire BFSI SME to join their growing team in Singapore.
Our MNC Client is looking to hire a BFSI SME to join their growing team in Singapore.
The BFSI SME will have experience in the following;
- Ideally from an IT Services or Service Integration organisation providing Insourcing, Outsourcing or Offshore Development Centre services to the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Clients in Singapore or APAC Region.
- Managing functional and cross functional teams by developing work plans and managing project execution timelines
- As an independent expert, complete sections of significant transformation plans, covering a variety of subject areas including specific BFSI domain, e.g., Risk Management, Payments, Trading, Capital Markets, Insurance, etc.
- Being a project point person both internally and externally
- Leading thinking and structure for a project; conducting primary research including market surveys of vendors and users as well as secondary research
- Analysing findings, developing insights and integrating individual work streams into a single, cohesive plan with specific actionable recommendations and deliverables
- Supporting development of work plan estimates and resource/staff plans
- Planning and facilitating meetings with company or client project management
- Identifying company's/client's requirements, environment and culture, through insightful questions in order to develop appropriate recommendations that can be implemented
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com for confidential discussion.