Back Office Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
The associate is responsible for processing and controls of banking operations in one of CA-PBS Asia back-office units (Securities, Payments / FX / MM, Reconciliation & investigation and Support). He / she reports and provides key support to his / her line manager. Versatile, he / she guarantees that services delivered to PBS clients are performed under the best conditions of efficiency, productivity. He / she can provide to his / her colleagues or clients technical advice and solutions in timely, accurate, comprehensive manner.
• Processes and controls daily operations related to securities or FX / MM product types and payments.
• Provides his/her colleagues or clients with technical advice and solutions in timely, accurate, comprehensive manner.
• Participates to CA-PBS Asia Operations projects
• Ensures training of new colleagues
- Bachelor degree, and / or professional qualification in Banking / Finance
- At least 3-5 years of banking transactions & settlements processing experience.
- Very good knowledge of the S2i system as well as CA-PBS platform.
- Preferably prior work experience in Private Banking
- Familiar with financial products (Securities, FX/MM) as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products.
- Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types.
- Strong dedication to quality of service, “can do” as well as a team player attitude