Backend Developer- Digital Venture
We're looking for a Backend Developer to work onsite within our Digital Venture office in Singapore. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Backend Developer you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers.
Projects will include building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve our architecture and build our products The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Focus on greenfield development and continuous improvement of our existing systems
- We have an emphasis on software quality and writing maintainable code using TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Our technology stack is based predominantly on Kotlin and Java, but our design allows for using the most appropriate language to solve the problem i.e. Go, Scala or Rust
- We use Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run our services
- Kafka for our asynchronous message queue
- GraphQL and REST Apis
- Persistent data storage using Postgres and Cassandra
- Infrastructure running on Cloud
- Fluent with Kotlin, Java or Scala
- Solid experience in back-end development
- Graduate Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Self starter, who can work independently
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .