A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a HR Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will be performing HR support and operation duties
About the Team:
Global Employee Support provides vital services in the area of contact center (HR Answers), payroll, benefits administration, global data management (including records management and letters production), On/Off boarding employees, Workforce Analytics and Surveys, and HR Risk Management. Our efforts are focused on supporting the firm to achieve its strategic priorities by leveraging these core principles that define the group's culture and provide the basis for planning and decision-making in all areas: Superior Employee Experience; Operational Excellence; Efficient Global Coverage and Commitment to our People.
As a member of the Singapore team, the individual will provide support towards the end-to-end fulfillment of the COVID response team’s required activities, as well as the associated activities such as metric reporting.
The role reports directly to the GES Country Manager.
- Operations Management
- Support on COVID response team for any new cases in the Singapore Office
- Monitor mailbox/escalations from HRA on any new cases
- Escalate cases to HRBA support
- Monitor cases through out lifecycle with updates from employee
- Sends case details to Compliance and relevant stakeholder teams
- Report, escalate and monitor employees that are on a quarantine order or diagnosed with COVID
- Manage reporting on Vaccination Reporting Tool and any regulatory mandated reports
- Providing support on the MC/ swab test results requirements
- Cover and contingency for passholders’ travel approvals (including Business Travel Pass) and liaise with relevant government departments on approvals and quarantine orders
- Risk Management
- Keeping abreast of changes in the framework and entry requirements, and cascading the changes to relevant stakeholders in a concise and timely manner.
- Making suggestions for process improvements in line with changing requirements.
- Min degree in Business / Economics or equivalent specialization
- Prior HR administration / operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communications (both verbal and written) skills.
- Team player with ability to work in a small team cohesively.
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496