Bank Dealer, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Provides a central function to both internal & external clients on their global equity and fixed-income dealing requirements.
- Strict adherence with the banking and exchange regulations, policies, guidelines. Maintaining them without breaches and incidences.
- Status monitoring and the prompt reporting of trades.
- Address & assists with the dealing related queries and issues of all clients.
- Address & assists with the process of cross-bookings into the respective centres.
- Assist with the smooth process flows of traded products & securities to the back-end.
- Effective team-playing and distribution of work/scope responsibilities. These include covering night shift duties and related public holidays.
- Managing & mitigating all dealing bank risks.
- Liaison with the relevant departments on the formal notification for any audit & trail
- To support Marketing teamâ€™s targets at meeting their Financial budgets.
- To expand the scope of dealing activities for self-directed clients who require prompt access into the markets. DAC providing execution related advice.
- To increase revenue across centres where feasible.
- To value-add and provide quality service levels to both internal & external clients.
- To provide a platform of proficient and efficient trade executions.
- Status monitoring and prompt reporting of trades.
- Vendor liaison, to have productive communication flows with approved brokers and counterparties.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.