- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Dec 17
Bank Financials Sales Specialist
Location: SingaporeMoody's Analytics is recruiting a product specialist to join our growing sales team to sell the Moody's Analytics Bank Financials product suite.
The individual should be self-sufficient and capable of managing the full lifecycle of the sales process which includes:
Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, conducting product demonstrations, supporting product trials to maximise chances of the trial leading to a sale, providing current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
The individual is responsible for achieving established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction.
The individual will work closely and collaborate with other members of the sales organisation, product management, marketing and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to assist the sales cycle and ensure that Moody's Analytics is best positioned for success.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
- Experience in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Proven track record of sales capability.
- Be self-sufficient in conducting product demos and conducting customer facing presentations
- Ability to sell with a consultative approach.
- Networking skills to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills to retain and build client portfolios.
- Experience in managing (directly or indirectly) other sales professionals.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment preferred.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.