- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Apr 18
Bank Officer - Accounts Services (6 months contract)
Bank Officer - Accounts Services (6 months contract)A. Job Purpose To handle daily processing/data input of customer requests on timely and accurate basis. B. Core Functions & Responsibilities As a Maker
- Process/perform data entry for all verified requests on timely and accurate basis.
- Check and ensure all input performed by the Maker are accurate on the same day via online system check/online system approval.
- Escalate exception cases to Team Lead promptly.
- Attend to enquiries on processing status of customer request/any issues pertaining to the request handling.
- Observe and comply with documented policies/procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc).
C. Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments given by the Line Supervisor/Team Lead/Head of Department.
- Contribute and provide feedback to Line Supervisor/Team Lead on process related issues and give suggestion for improvement
D. Key Productivity Indicators (KPI)
- Ensure that the team complete the processing within agreed SL
- Error Rate
- Achieve zero human error and operating losses
- Customer Service
- Zero customer complaints / feedback
- Fully conversant with process/ SLAs/ regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Eye for details and meticulous
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and also a strong team player are essential attributes.