Headquartered in Hong Kong, Fargo Wealth Group Limited is a leading offshore wealth manager in Asia that provides multi-family office services and solutions to the global high net wealth (HNW) individuals. The principal businesses of the company include Asset Management, Wealth Management, Direct Investment and Financial Technology.
The Company has a team of experienced investment specialists in asset management, who understands the importance of sourcing highly sophisticated tailor-made solutions designed to meet distinct needs of each HNW. Our partners and senior management team consists of senior financial experts from international private banks, investment banks, family offices, large private equity funds and asset managers.
- Develop a portfolio of HNW and UHNW clients
- Cultivate and deepen trusting long term relationships with new and existing private banking clients, pursue leads and potential customers to expand services and products offered
- Provide advisory services for clients regarding available financial services, promote full range of wealth management and private banking products, demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of investment products and provide professional investment advisory for clients
- Develop tailored solutions that address clients’ investment and risk management needs
- Refer clients to financial specialists in the event of specialized needs to develop long-term solutions to strengthen relationships with the firm
- Resolve issues regarding customer accounts, aiding customers in opening, managing and optimizing their bank accounts and other products
- Lead and support ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration
- Experience in Private Banking having cover the HNW market and excellent hunter skills in acquiring UHNW/HNW clients
- Experience of managing a book of at least $200Million USD
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products
- Excellent skills in communication relationship building
- Proficient in English, Mandarin, fluency in Cantonese would be beneficial.
- Located in Hong Kong or Singapore
For interested parties, please kindly click on APPLY to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.