Banking, Compliance Advisory
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Compliance advisory role with an established investment bank. The role will focus on providing compliance advice to ensure adherence to regulatory obligations for the equity derivatives business on a global basis.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Advise the business on regulatory obligations and assist in maintaining licensing requirements.
- Assist in coordinating with other regional teams to roll out global compliance solutions.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting the business and ensure that internal compliance policies are updated/robust.
- Assist in establishing compliance policies and assist in identifying and implementing measures to mitigate gaps.
- Perform and supervise compliance reviews to mitigate risks across business segments
- Ensure efficient identification of compliance risk and following up on compliance gaps
- Prior compliance experience in the investment banking/capital market industry.
- Candidates with equity derivatives or FICC products knowledge preferred.
- Legal, front office or business management candidates welcome to apply.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call 6678 6859
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.