Seeking for a hands-on Management and Regulatory reporting- Assistant Manager/Senior Officer to be part of their Finance team.
This bank is very forward looking, stable and is focused on their growth plans. Currently, they seek for a hands-on Management and Regulatory reporting- Assistant Manager/Senior Officer to be part of their Finance team.
- Handle Management reporting
- Analyze variances
- Prepare presentations for the management
- Perform regulatory reporting (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual reporting)
- Handle financial reporting
- Collaborate effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Accountancy/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling Management reporting or Regulatory reporting in a Corporate bank or Private bank
- Meticulous, team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305