Banking Processing Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 16 Oct 18
Banking Processing Specialist
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow
Avaloq is driving the digital transformation and automation of the financial services industry.
Our clients are the leading banks of today and tomorrow. Based on our fully integrated banking software, we create powerful digital experiences provided through a standardized Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) model to banks and wealth managers.
To further spur innovation, we work with clients, other fintechs, universities and hundreds of third-party developers in a uniquely collaborative way we call the Avaloq Ecosystem.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has more than 2,000 employees and has a presence in the world's most demanding financial and innovation centres, including Berlin, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Paris, Singapore and Sydney.
More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Brief Job Description
The Banking Processing Specialist executes the activities in respect of the processes & SLAs defined with the clients, of the regulations settled by the authorities, the financial institutions or the market, and complying with the confidentiality duties (banking, professional and client's data secrecy).
Your main responsibilities
This Specialist has a solid know-how of the products necessary for his activity and contributes to corporate projects supplying the functional expertise specific for the Securities, Forex & Money Market or Payment area, producing results in line with the budget and the quality expectations. Activities may include the development and finalization of proposals meant to improve processes and products, aiming to enhance the efficiency and profitability of BOA and to decrease the operational risk.
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute the transactional daily activity specific for assigned functional area (Derivates, F&MM or Money transfers)
- Meet the standard processes agreed with the clients (SLA), be in line with the market standard processes, apply the fiscal regulations and comply with the confidentiality duties (banking, professional and client's data secrecy)
- Communicate in a correct and professional way with the client or through the BO Service Desk in respect of the agreed communication process
- Meet standard and contingency procedures in line with the rules and controls expected by ISAE 3402, offering an efficient, prompt and quality service to avoid financial losses
- Monitor and control the unit's activities trend so that deadlines and results are aligned with clients' expectations and take actively part to the reconciliation and closure of positions with correspondent banks and custodians
- Share the functional test activity (SIT and UAT) in collaboration with the T&T Team ( BO Project & Solutions ) in order to guarantee the client implementation/migration into the banking platform ( Avaloq ) in time and quality
- Provide professional support to the auditors (internal and external)
- Analyse the pending cash open items related to the area and take all the needed steps in order to fix them
- Propose new functionalities with the goal to improve BOA efficiency and profitability, and reduce the operational risks
- Bachelor in Banking and/or Finance related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Payments
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Is a strong team-player
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team?
A high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture awaits you! Click the "Apply Online" button below to apply to this position now.
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps. We look forward to receive your application!