Banking, Trade & E-Comms Surveillance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Interesting opportunity to join an international investment bank. The role will have cross business coverage focusing on trade and E-comms Surveillance.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Provide guidance and advise on surveillance matters
- Conduct Trade and E-comms surveillance across various business segments
- Assess the capabilities of current surveillance system and procedures to highlight possible areas of enhancement.
- Conduct electronic communication surveillance system to prevent market misconduct.
- Assist in the upkeep of an efficient and robust surveillance framework.
- Keep up with regulatory changes and market developments.
- Prior compliance experience in trade and electronic communication surveillance within the banking sector.
- Good understanding of trade and electronic communication surveillance systems.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6678 6859
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.