- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 Aug 18
Big Data Architect
Our client is an international corporate and investment bank. They are in search of a Big Data Architect to join their Singapore team.
Qualifications and Profile
• Designing scalable and highly available big data solutions for Market Risk Services
• Working as technical leader with development and infrastructure teams
• Advising tools and conduct detailed technology research and innovation to bring add value for the project.
• “Proof of Concept” development and presentations to different stakeholders
• Performing design and code review for other team members
• Animating tech-lead community
• Implementing big data security framework
• Coding and implementing solutions
• 7+ years in Java or similar development language
• 5+ years of experience in big data development on Hadoop eco-system
o Big data: Hadoop - HDFS, Map-reduce, Spark, Spark streaming, Spark SQL, Kafka, HBase, Hive, ZooKeeper
o Experience with Big data storage technology such as HDFS, ORC, Parquet
o Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
o Experience in Streaming technology such as Kafka, Spark Streaming and Apache Flume.
o Build tool - Maven/sbt/ant, UML, JMS/Websphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team City, Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
o General banking, finance and investment banking understanding and knowledge
• Market Risk knowledge (Pnl explanation, VaR and Stress VaR analysis)
• Market data (Volatilities, Curves,…), Sensitivities
• Regulatory knowledge (including Basel III, Basel II, Basel I, SIMM, FRTB, CVA, …)
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D